12 March, 2014

" GOD's SUITCASE "

A Businessman was deep in debt and could not see any way out.
A man died, when he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.

- God said: Alright son its time to go. - Surprised the man responded: Now? So soon?

I had a lot of plans... - I'm sorry but its time to go. - What do you have in that suitcase? The man asked.

- God answered: Your belongings. - My belongings? You mean my things, my clothes, my money?

- God answered: Those things were not yours they belonged to the earth. - Is it my memories? The man asked.

- God answered: those never belonged to you they belonged to Time - Is it my talents?

- God answered: those were never yours they belonged to the circumstances. - Is it my friends and family?

- God answered: I'm sorry they were never yours they belonged to the path. - Is it my wife and son?

- God answered: They were never yours the belonged to your heart. - Is it my body?

- God answered: that was never yours it belonged to the dust. - Is it my soul?

- God answered: No that is mine. Full of fear, the man took the suitcase from god and opened it just to find out the suitcase was empty. - With a tear coming down his cheek the man said: I never had anything???

- God answered: that is correct, every moment you lived were only for yours. You never lived for somebody who is not related to you in any way.

Moral: Do something for other people who cant return the favour back to you. Life is just a moment. A moment that belongs to you. - Live Now - Live your life - Don't forget to be happy and make others happy, as that is the only thing that matters. - Material things and everything else that you fought for stay here. - YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment